Contact us today! (931) 552-0874
35 B Crossland Ave. | Clarksville, TN

Business Insurance

Property, Business Auto, General Liability, Worker’s Compensation

When owning a business, there are basically three types of insurance coverages you should consider in order to effectively protect your hard-earned venture:

  • Property Insurance
  • Liability Insurance
  • Workers’ Compensation

Businesses are required by law to carry workers’ compensation insurance. But there are options when it comes to property and liability insurances.

Mid-South Insurance can offer small to mid-sized businesses a Business Owner’s Policy, or BOP. These provide the necessary coverage for both liability and property insurances and, often, at a more cost-productive rate, as premiums are based on property location, financial stability, building construction and security features and fire hazards.

BOPs include protection for the contents within the business property as well as the property itself. BOPs also cover business interruptions and the standard coverages. However, like homeowners’ insurance, these policies do not cover flood and earthquake damage. MSI can provide BOPs as well as other coverages to make sure your business is insured. Add-on coverages can also include those based on particular risks associated with the company. There are coverages for mechanical breakdown, loss of perishables and loss of business property due to criminal acts.

Let MSI help you decide the amount of insurance your business requires. We will quote your business on all its insurance needs.

We were insured with one of the big companies for years. We switched to MSI and now I’m treated like a person, not a number.

— Brad K.